Selling Your Home
Having a good real estate agent selling your home does help!
Find out how listing with The Starbuck Group can help you sell your home.
When Listing Your Home, We Will…
- Do a full Market Value Analysis of your home.
- Develop the Marketing and Advertising plans to sell your home.
- Include your property on Featured Real Estate Listings.
- Prepare and distribute sales information to all local realtors through our Multiple Listing Service.
- Place your home on preview by our neighborhood offices.
- Personally review results of our company preview with you (price evaluation, suggestions, comments).
- Distribute promotional brochures and/or letters to targeted markets.
- Coordinate appointments, follow-up on showings, and report to you on customer feedback.
- Promote daily to company’s in town and relocation prospects.
- Contact you weekly until we have sold and closed.
With Prospective Buyers, We Will…
- Sell the value and features of your home.
- Review all contract documents and buyer qualifications.
- Counsel with you on terms of offer and probability of closing.
- Help arrange financing best to all parties.
- Arrange and assist with property appraisal.
- Maintain weekly contact with lender to assure proper processing.
- Assure all terms of contract are fulfilled.
In Closing the Sale, We Will…
- Handle all details.
- Arrange for preparation of closing papers.
- Set Date, Time, and Location.
- Supervise Buyer Walk-Thru.
- Personally attend and help you with closing.
- Keep in touch with you after the closing.